Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
I've been idle for a long time.
Saturday, September 18, 2010 • 3:20 AM • 0 comments

Hi. I haven't posted anything since last Sunday here. So I should tell what happened to me for the past  6 days. :)

  • Monday- First day of the week. Nothing special happened. This will be as usual. LOL. And I had my period. This is kinda embarrassing. not at all.
  • Tuesday- I was chosen to be one of the representative for the Photo Collage Making. I insist myself in the position though.
  • Wednesday- `Twas the collage making day and it rained so hard at the afternoon. We finished the collage at around 3:10. Cause Aunard wants to go swimming and we need to finish the collage earlier before 2:00. That's his command. So I and Isay had a hard time spending the 50 mins. before we can go out the school. Because we still don't have any club until now. Our club was dissolved. *hearbreaks*
  • Thursday- I can't remember something special happened this day. But this day, I have to prepare for my report on Friday on Bio. I'm so so nervous. I don't even know why.
  • Friday- This is the last day of weekday but not the last day of school. Because we have a school program tomorrow. So it was my report day. And I'm so so glad that I had that report a successful one.
  • Saturday- We didn't won the Collage but it's ok. We played Pinoy Henyo and Pinoy Brainless our version while waiting until 12:00 to go home. And until now I'm using the laptop for some pointless reasons. 
I had this week not so memorable. Cause if this is memorable I would haven't forget what happened every single day. But I think i'll have a good weekend finale. Cause our old yaya will go back again. SO Cheeeeersss. That is a hurray. :)

    Labels: ,


    xoxo, The Shining Star



    Disclaimer

    Hi, im *ur name*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



    « Go back to entries
    « Look her profile
    « Exchange Link is open
    « Anything here

    Taggie Board


    [!] IMPORTANT [!]


    Back to past



    Credits


    Template : Aulia Septiya
    Edited : YOUR NAME
    Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
    Header & Cursor : Ziera
    Background : Qihah
    Font : Google