Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
Good morning.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 • 5:49 PM • 0 comments

Don’t have any classes this day. NCAE. Nuff said, so I’m not feeling well cause of sore throat. This because of my stupidity or should I say silly head. Ok I have to confess this. I didn’t eat my breakfast last 2 weeks, Tuesday and this is acute Bronchitis. I can’t cough too hard cause it hurts more than heartbreak does. LOL, I don’t want to attend practice later so I”m gonna rest.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *ur name*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google